Guest lain Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 Just a suggestion, maybe you could make it easier to get in touch with you. I haven't found a place that I can email to send info to possibly add to the site. Anyway, I noticed where the black cat is in Trigun episode 15. It is on the floor of the bar in the scene when the gang first enters the bar. Its kinda hard to see as it makes just a brief appearance.
James Posted January 13, 2003 Posted January 13, 2003 [color=#507AAC]Um, if you need to communicate with Adam, I recommend emailing him directly at [email]Adam@theOtaku.com[/email]. Adam doesn't come on the boards as much as other staff. And so, it's best to email him with any edits or concerns you have about a particular site.[/color]
Sara Posted January 13, 2003 Posted January 13, 2003 [size=1]I think he mentioned it's hard to find the email address there....I've had people emailing me episode stuff at the Fanfiction site, because they couldn't find any other way to contact theOtaku...[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now