SS5 Gogeta Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 I really liked the way AT made db and dbz with all the action and humour in it. Anyone know what other mangas and series he made?
Posthumous Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 He also did Dr.Slump One Shots! Sandland Kajika Cowa!
SS5 Gogeta Posted January 14, 2003 Author Posted January 14, 2003 are there any of them that you would recommend specifically?
gotenssj_2002 Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 Dr.Slump and Kajika are alright i dont know about rest....
Posthumous Posted January 15, 2003 Posted January 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]He also did Dr.Slump One Shots! Sandland Kajika Cowa! [/B][/QUOTE] All of them. They're are all great manga's, but if I had to choose, it would be One Shots.
Kaden Posted January 16, 2003 Posted January 16, 2003 neko majin, iv got that one its kinda a spin off of dbz with a cat thing dressed like goku with a power pole
Guest Sly as hell Posted January 16, 2003 Posted January 16, 2003 One shot is pretty good. I haven't seen the rest though.:(
Jinzouningen17 Posted January 16, 2003 Posted January 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaden [/i] [B]neko majin, iv got that one its kinda a spin off of dbz with a cat thing dressed like goku with a power pole [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, Neko Majin Z is definetly a funny manga. I was able to read it not too long ago. Since they dont sell it here in America(or anymore period for that matter, atleast that I know of), you can check it out in its entirty here. [url]http://www.anixero.com/cgi-bin/imagefolio/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Neko_Majin_Z[/url] There was only 1 manga made of this, but it was pretty funny. I personally feel that they should've made alot more than just 1.
SS5 Gogeta Posted January 16, 2003 Author Posted January 16, 2003 omg!! that was so funny, do you know where I could get Neko Majin Z
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now