Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]He also did
Dr.Slump
One Shots!
Sandland
Kajika
Cowa! [/B][/QUOTE]

All of them.

They're are all great manga's, but if I had to choose, it would be One Shots.
Guest Sly as hell
Posted
One shot is pretty good. I haven't seen the rest though.:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaden [/i]
[B]neko majin, iv got that one its kinda a spin off of dbz with a cat thing dressed like goku with a power pole [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, Neko Majin Z is definetly a funny manga. I was able to read it not too long ago. Since they dont sell it here in America(or anymore period for that matter, atleast that I know of), you can check it out in its entirty here. [url]http://www.anixero.com/cgi-bin/imagefolio/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Neko_Majin_Z[/url]

There was only 1 manga made of this, but it was pretty funny. I personally feel that they should've made alot more than just 1.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...