OtakuBoards

TCG section

Dragon Warrior

There's plenty of people that want a section for card games, I'm sure. Myself as one of them. There's not many forums on the web dedicated to TCGs except ones that are all about card games and they're always being flamed and crap. Not a nice place to be. But here, it may be under control.

Besides, it'd give OtakuCards a place to be ^^

Besides, what would be left to the main anime sections of eg digimon, if the card discussions would be taken elsewhere? There's no NEED for a separate section for card games! Random card games (eg H.P. or such) could go to gaming section, or the lounge...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Circéus [/i]
[B]That would be a bit interesting, it could be a place for specific Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Pokemon cards thread to go, and include other games like MTG and Harry Potter BUT that would make the forum a bit... random. [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] *Gasp* You dare insult Magic as a lesser card game! *Throws apple at Circeus.* Anyways, a card forum would be a good idea. I play MTG and they're really isn't a place to talk about it. There is a Yu-Gi-Oh section, but thats for that Cardgame. I think it would be a good idea. And I have doubts that the digimon section will implode do to a new card section. [/color][/size]