Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, a truly great story with very awesomely bloody action sequences. The only thing that bugged me was when that kid wouldnt SHUT UP!!!!! But yeah this is definetly one of my favorite anime motion pictures.
Posted
Yeah Spriggan is one of the best anime action movies out there. I remeber when I first saw the trailer for it, and I was so psyched.

The story is good and raises some thought provoking ideas, and the characters all have depth.
This along with the stunning aciton sequences and animation make it one of my favorites.

I have to say my favorite scene is the fight at the Turkish street market. The action was fluent and well choreographed.
Oh and the fight with Fat Man was great too.:D
Posted
Aaa! Spriggan! One of my favorite anime! The animation is great. The plot's is deep. My favorite part of the movie was after Yu finished fighting the man with the sword in Turkey and he threw the piece of sword he broke off, and it took out the camera.
I wonder if there's going to be a sequel to Spriggan, since it kind of left you hanging. (In my opinion anyway.) You know? Since Col. McDougal said at the very end [spoiler]"The fight's not over yet, Spriggan! It's only begun!"[/spoiler] Or something to that effect.
Guest angelfire
Posted
i also think that they should make a second spriggan since they did leave ya hangin. spriggan is a very bloody movie (me likey da bloody) so that also helps with EVERYTHING.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...