Jump to content
OtakuBoards

(TV14-S) What would you do/say/think if...?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred]*gives Ginny a big hug*

I can't give you much advice. I'm not exactly good at advising people. I can tell you this much; You have our support and our love. That sounds so corny, but it's true.

Everyone wonders about "what ifs". Not the same situations, but what if is natural, if not comforting.

*hugs GinnyLyn again* Luck. [/color]
Posted
[size=1]Ginny, I am so sorry you had to go through this. It makes me so mad. How can someone do something like that to someone who loves and trusts them?
Ginny, I do think you should tell your family. Duo M makes a good point:[/size]

[quote]
[b]Ginny, you should tell your family though, because you never know if he did it to any of your younger relatives or just any of your other relitaves.[/b][/quote]

[size=1]I know it's easier said than done, but you'll feel better when you tell them...

Whatever happens Ginny, we'll be here for you :)[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...