Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok. I'm hoping this is allowed. I know we already have a WWE thread but I think it has been dead for some time, last I checked. Anyways, what did you think about the Raw 10th anniversary?

To tell you the truth, I was thoroughly disappointed by all the unneccessary hype. The show seemed to drag on due to the fact that they hardly, if at all, nominated anything that existed before 1998. I know the show is only ten years old, but they have enough in that 10 years that is actually worth something. Example: Shawn Michaels wasn't in the superstar of the decade category. Sure I don't like the guy, but they could have lengthened the number of nominees for that category for that one guy at least.

What do you think?
Posted
Alot has happened recently in WWE but i dont really keep up with it much but i enjoy watching it and Raw 10th anniversary should have like lots of main events in it that have happened like the returning of people and so fourth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...