Seifer Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [color=indigo]Well, I am finally back her at the Gundam forum. I think theres only four or five people who post here anyway, but im back so maybe this place will pick up a little. How many episodes does MSG have total? I think it was originally 90 something but they trimmed it down. I was also wondering if its near the end cause I have missed alot of episodes. I have not missed a single episode of 08th Team though. [/color]
Zero-Sama Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 90!?Hell no!in 1999 and a Anime Convention at the mall near my house,I bought a box set for Mobile siut gundam,and it hand three tapes.Each tape was like 168 Minutes each,So that's.......16 or so episodes.
Zero-Sama Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 and yes it's nearing the end,If it hasn't gotten there already.
Seifer Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 No, theres more than 16. It was said that it was originally 90 but it sucked its first year out so they cut it down to 40 something.
Emma Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I have not post here for a long time... Anyway, here is the info: Mobile Suit Gundam has 43 episodes. It was originally planned for 49 but had to cut short due to low rating back in 1979. The 3 movies are made from the 43 episodes. After several re-run on TV, the show becomes so popular that a number of sequences are made. Hope this clears it up.
Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i] [B]No, theres more than 16. It was said that it was originally 90 but it sucked its first year out so they cut it down to 40 something. [/B][/QUOTE] yea i think dats rite! [COLOR=crimson]Epyon[/COLOR] [COLOR=silver]is[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]the coolest Gundam[/COLOR] [COLOR=skyblue]![/COLOR]
Shinigami Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 the only Gundam shows i like are G.W. and the 8th Team. they are way better than the older Gundam Show. in my opinion, the point of only having one Gundam is just a very sad thing. needs more Gundams!!!:laugh: *laughs like a suicidal maniac*
Kaneda Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I manage to get to watch Gundam Wing on Cartoon Network. When and how do you watch 08th Team, or Gundam Mobile Suit?! thx:) Kaneda
The 8th MS Team Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Midnight run is as the name implies, Mon.-Fri. at midnight on toonami(cartoon network).......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now