Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You definately sound like a person who gets along with people...I tend to argue sometimes...(I guess the digipeeps can call me a gogglehead)...I have a bad temper problem too, but I don't blow up here because I have no reason to...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Hay you sound alot like me....exept I'm guy I both love and hate school I have some friends but I kind of distant because they like to know more than I'm cofortable with telling my dream one day is to become a phychiatrist so I can mess with people's heads or help them if that's the case but yea that's about it and I really like anime since where I live it's not all that cool
Posted
I live in Alabama, the state with alot of bad counts: tax, diabeties, obeastity(SP), violenceetc...

I live in one of its most dull cities...I love school, but I can't stand this year because we don't get to do anything. I love to get with my two best friends at school, but nobody lives around me...
Posted
I dont mean to rain on the parade... especially since I really do like to hear about who everyone is.

I actually really like to hear about people who are not the same as me in race, creed and all that crap...

But this exact topic and topic title are at the bottom of the page here in the lounge.

Please talk to a mod and see what can be done to combine this one into the other.

The other one has 4 or so pages and should not be ignored.

This will be closed, I garuntee, so try to get something done with this and dont let your quality post about yourselves be lost.
Posted
Sorry, I didn't know...I don't usually make threads here...Oh well, can a mod combine these two threads please? i hate to be a bother, maybe i should just stick to the Adventure Arena...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Na'dou [/i]
[B]Sorry, I didn't know...I don't usually make threads here...Oh well, can a mod combine these two threads please? i hate to be a bother, maybe i should just stick to the Adventure Arena... [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I just combined them, no big deal.

[b]Gokents:[/b] Don't play mod.

-Shy[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...