Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So is anybody here a fan? I have their cd and it is pretty damn good. Their first single is polyamorous and the video has clips from the video game Run Like Hell. Since the game has like two of their songs, thats cool of them.

The thing i like about them is that every one of their songs has a nice unique punch. Some songs he sounds like gavin rossdale and then in others like dallas (default). They even have one about the wicked witch of the west and that one kicks butt!
But my favorite would have to be track twelve. I forgot the name though.
Posted
[color=darkblue][b]I don't think that I've heard of them, what genre of music do they sing? Rock? the single title "polyamorous" seems familier but the band name doesnt.[/b][/color]
Posted
Oh man, I love Breaking Benjamin. I didnt like the single at first, but I didnt listen all the way through either. But its is truly an awesome song. I want the CD, but it wont be for a while
Posted
[color=purple]You cannot imagine how long I have been looking for a feel Breaking Benjamin fan. No one at my entire school has ever heard of them.

I remember the first time I saw the 'Polyamorous' video, I went nuts. I wrote the name of the band on my hand, and went all around school asking anyone if they had ever heard of them. I had the song stuck in my head all day. Then I heard Polyamorous playing on a Digital Cable Music station, and I was singing along at the top of my lungs. I want the CD, but I can't find it anywhere. Bleh...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...