Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 This great RPG game is making port over to the Sony PS2.Whoohoo! Heh and I just got the Grandia 2 form my Dreamcast 2 days ago its a great game so far I need to go train more its fun!The voice acting in the game is great!;)
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 The battle system in that game is awesome.
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]If its anyhting like grandia its great[/COLOR]
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 Yeah the battle system is real fun!Its so fun to train them!
Treble Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 Ah the more further I get in Grandia 2 the more I get intrested in it this game is just amazing so far looks like back to training and building up levels.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now