OtakuBoards

New Board - Funny Stuff :)

Gabe

And lot of popular forums have been known to include a Jokes and Riddles board in there little posse of boards. This is what this forum could do with. There seems be no place to let of a little steamd with a good joke or a brain strandling riddle. Perhaps and Admin could consider this and perhaps implment it if he/she beleives it worth of boardification (Made up word)

Well, I personally don't think a Jokes and Riddles forum is necessary. I don't think a mod, or admin would have a problem with a Jokes and Riddles thread if people just kept their posts clean. But I'm not totally sure on that.

Also, just to let you know. This should have been posted in the Suggestions & Feedback forum.

[color=royal blue]While the forum concept has not been tried, attempts to share jokes in the Lounge have. And, as TV:E pointed out, they quickly descended into unclean realms. In the times that it remained family friendly, it just became spammy.

I'd suggest trying to squeeze jokes and riddles into the fanfic forum. Makes sense to me.[/color]