Hiei Jagashi Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 Did any one now that they are making a sequel to final fantasy 10. Not like 11 but a continue to the 10. I think that is so cool it is going to have all the original characters. I think that is strange and cool at the same thime. Yuna will be in all new clothes with shorts and some other stuff. I think it will be really cool to see her in something other than her usual summoning outfit! Same goes with Tidus and Rikku and the other guys! But this isn't a fact. I just heard about it from a few websites and friends. What else do you guys think about the sequel? When will it get here? Does it look good? I am quite new here and I hope that this thread is ok. I hope no one gets mad @ me....I haven't seen any other thread talking about this so I thought it was ok.
EMU Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 ummm... this has been discussed before. There is a thread somewhere on this thread that discusses it and the possibility of a sequel to FF7. :) gotta get in quick here. lol,
Hiei Jagashi Posted January 20, 2003 Author Posted January 20, 2003 Well excuse me, but I already apogolized. I am new here and I didn't know.
EMU Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 d00d, calm down. I was not flaming you. If I was doin that you would be crying! Seriously though, didn't you notice my big bright smiley face and lol insertions, all indicative of a non hostile post.
Break Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hiei Jagashi [/i] [B]I am new here and I didn't know. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=crimson]It doesn't matter whether you're new here or not. The fact is that you didn't bother to post in the existing FF:CC/FFX-2 thread, you may or may not know (don't care either, personally), but I've merged so many threads for people that don't bother posting in old theads; it grates a little. From now on I'm deleting them. *closes and leaves as an example to others*[/size][/color] [color=indigo]Yeah, I know what you mean. I've merged a few, too, and it is getting annoying when they just keep popping up. From now on, I'm just going to delete them too. - Desbreko[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]Don't forget, if you want to continue posting, you HAVE to read the [URL=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]rules.[/URL] Remember, you did agree to read them when you joined, so being new is no excuse. [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts