Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My friend is just way too lucky... She bought 4 MRD boosters to date and she got:

-Mirror Force
-Jirai Gumo (both in the same booster)
-Muka Muka
-Block Attack
-Princess of Tsurugi
-Soul Release
-Dark Elf

Note that I bought 3 MRD boosters to date and got only Milus Radiant, Stim-Pack and a La Jinn as truely noticeable cards(Okay, Fake Trap maybe isn't THAT unnoticeable...), hence my jealousy...

The most annoying part is that she got GIVEN another Jirai Gumo. I'm lucky some of my PSV cards (namely Michizure and Backup Soldier) can give me an edge, since she did not get anything really interesting (except a Harpie's Brother) in her lone PSV pack.
Posted
I don't mean to brag, but the excitement is driving me over the edge.
In PSV I got a Thousand-Eyes Restrict
I hope you don't get jealous, but hey! It supports the topic. :angel:
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I've gotten many good cards in boosters. Just the other day I got Thousand Dragon.

Listing the cards I remember:
-Thousand Dragon
-Time Wizard
-Toon World
-Seven Tools of the Bandit (stolen from me)

And I'm sure there were a lot more but I can't remember them.
[/color]
Posted
I have three ultra rares: Ceasefire, Goblin attack force, and the fiend Megacyber. I also have three super rares: Dust Tornado, Mirror Wall, and Backup Soldier. Ironically, none of my Ultra rares are all that useful to me. Alas.
Posted
That reminds me I bought two Magic Ruler packs today, and my luck finally kicked in: I got The Forcefull Sentry and Blue Eyes Toon Dragon!
Posted
[color=darkblue]
The luck keeps on coming. I love going to tournaments merely for trading. I got a Goblin Attack Force and a Relinquished, and a few really good cards from Magic Ruler. I bought the Relinquished for a dollar, but it was bent up, but not that bad. If I had only stayed 30 minutes longer I would have gotten Pot of Greed and a mint-condition Relinquished, straight from a PSV pack (PSV? No, more screw-ups by the manufactuars) for a Hyozanryu like my friend did.
[/color]
Posted
heres my pack luck: 3 Mrl packs , 3 hiros shadow scouts - 2 Mrd packs 2 cannon soldiers (i must have 20 by now)
I am sorta lucky I managed to get a Mechanicalchaser and I once pulled a Dark magician and blue eyes pack from only 2 packs of Lob.
I'm also kind of a trader. I once traded a Tribute to the doomed for an Imperial order , a SDY giant soldier of stone for a trihorned dragon, and a silver fang for thousand dragon.

heh heh i have poly too .
Posted
Either you're incredibly lucky, or someone you know is incredibly stupid.
but that reminds me, if you have a Mechie, how come you never put it in your deck?:therock:
Posted
Top 10 for the Duelist Kingom tourny?
Wow. I live to far away.

What's your DK ScreenName/Ranking so i can look you up?

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]*points to topic* You can always PM him if you want to know. And you could PM your reply, triforce. Just to stop things getting too off-topic. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...