Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
you know, that's a very good question. I've never really thought about it, but I suppose that if you sold enough Turnips on the right day that would get you a lot of money. I can try and find this out, but for right now, that's all I can think of
Posted
The more expensive fish only appear during certain months and in certain places. There is one exception that I know of, the coelcanth which I believe appears all year 'round... But, only when it's raining.

In terms of items... The highest selling are probably the two you mentioned. The only other items that I've found that come close are holiday furniture, such as Jingle Furniture (at 12,250 Bells) or the Halloween Furniture (10,3100 bells).

Arwings sell for nearly 27,000 Bell at Tom's Store. I have no idea what he buys them back for though, but I'd guess it'd have to be a decent price.

I'd assume you already know this, but for those who don't and don't mind (sort of) cheating... The universal codes site is [url]http://acblink.cjb.net[/url]
Posted
I already have the universal codes. Just wondering the most valuable. So far, the most valuable thing i know of is station model one which sells for 16000 bells. Anyone who wants the code, here it is.
First line:lLhOwvrDA23fmt
second line:dsgnvzbCIBAsyd
PS-stringfish is only 15000 and the arwings sll back price is around 5000 cuz i tried to sell it with a bunch of other stuff and only got 7,000 something bells

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...