Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok,I just wanted to know if u think I should bring it back.It's my little newspaper type thing for otaku,and I know some of you liked to read it.I'd like to bring it back,but I'm leaving it up to you!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Nothing is stopping you. Just do it. As from the Water Boy(Movie) "You can doooo it. You can do ittt all night long." ROTFLMAO
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Of coourse you'll do it adam likes it![/COLOR] :p
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Of coourse you'll do it adam likes it![/COLOR] :p [/B][/QUOTE]


Stop w/ that evil smilie!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...