stardust Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Ok,I just wanted to know if u think I should bring it back.It's my little newspaper type thing for otaku,and I know some of you liked to read it.I'd like to bring it back,but I'm leaving it up to you!
stardust Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 I'm waiting for more votes,tryin to be fair.
Roxy89 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I think you shoud bring it back..I liked it! [/COLOR] :D
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Nothing is stopping you. Just do it. As from the Water Boy(Movie) "You can doooo it. You can do ittt all night long." ROTFLMAO
stardust Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 fine,but I need some reporters,any1 interested?pm me!im me!sumthin,just get it touch with me somehow
Adam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I liked the Daily Otau:). Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
stardust Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 Then it's settled!I'll type the first issue later!If u wanna be a reporter,contact me please!
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Of coourse you'll do it adam likes it![/COLOR] :p
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]Of coourse you'll do it adam likes it![/COLOR] :p [/B][/QUOTE] Stop w/ that evil smilie!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now