Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a great show. I think this will only apply to OB Brits, becuase i am SURE not wait, POSSITIVE this has not hit the States or anywhere else. It is about 6 Scottish guys, who want to be Famous at Dicking around. I personally think this is Buckin' Frilliant! Maybe because it is personal because they are Scottish. I think it is Hilarous and is a must see. They do stunts like Jackass, except, more danerous and somejust plain stupid. One for instance was....Lemon Eyewash....Snorting Chile Powder....Hot Feet (tighting rags to their ankels, soaked in petrol,then set alight)....and many many other. Sometimes, they just hit each other over the head with 2X4ers until they break! It is a must see, i think. Weekdays, 10pm Bravo. Does anyone else watch this?
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]I saw this. It was pretty funny, like a british Jackass. I find the guys a bit lame, but there ideas are funny and ridiculous all the same.
It's also the first time I have ever heard the expression 'dicking around'. I don't think this show will air out in the US, because it's not really excellent. It's quite a good laugh though, especially as they have stopped recording Jackass![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]I watch it, its so funny, on one episode they made a wedgy machine :lol: , I don't think it is as good as Jackass, but considering they've stop making Jackass its a very good alternative. [/color]
Posted
Yup, i really love it. Did you see it on Friday? They nailed two 8 foot planks of Dutch Pine wood to the tree and pulled it back as far as they can and they smacked each other's arses with them, lol. It was soooo funny! I love this show *huggles it*
Posted
[color=darkblue]Hehe yeah I saw that one, its a shame that is snaped though lol.
Did you see the episode where they stacked up crates then sat on them and got someone to push them over so they got a domino effect. :laugh: [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...