Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Ah what the hells, there is one in nearly every other forum, so here it goes.
You should know the rules, but if you don't, then here it goes. I will ask a question, the next person then answers, and puts out another questions. Now, questions can be to do with games AND the console itself. You can't make questions extremely difficult, like 'What color is Beat's socks in JSRF?', or extremely easily, for example 'What letter is on the blue controller button?'.
Right, hope you all understand, so here it goes with an easier one to get the ball rolling if you get what I mean!

In Splinter Cell, what is the name of the character you control?[/color][/size]
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[spoiler]Sam Fisher[/spoiler]

*thinks*

In the X-box version of Soul Calibur II, who is the exclusive character?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]
Question: What is Halo's main character called? [/B][/QUOTE]

Answer:He is called Master Chief!!!

Question: What two character have a ninjistu fighting style in Dead or Alive 3?

Regards
Blade:naughty:
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Answer: Those two characters would be Hayate and Ayane. They do, however, use two different styles on Ninjitsu.
Question:What 3 artists/skater do you start with on Jet Set Radio Future?[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Answer: Is it Perfect Dark Two? It's probably not, so if it's incorrect, forget my question..
Question: In Sega GT 2002, how much money do you start with?[/color][/size]
Posted
Right well when you get in the Warthog [spoiler]you are given 6 minutes and then Cortana tells you to stop at the bridge, but you have to carry on and you get an extra 1 and a half minutes I believe.[/spoiler] It's not too much of a spoiler, but hey. :)

Well as for a question I will just repeat my one that didn't get answered: [b]What's the first Rareware game coming on the X-Box?[/b]:demon:
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]As I said before, I thought it was Perfect Dark 2. Nobody seems to know, so please, enlighten us!
Question: What animal is Blinx?[/color][/size]
Posted
Well only you have tried to answer it, it's not really hard if you are a Rareware fan I'm sure many people know. I've even posted it somewhere if you look hard enough through forums.

Oh and Blinx is a cat!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Answer : Kameo. Now shut up, Mr. Rareware ^_^;;;
Question : What game, that is soon to be released, was codenamed Project Ego?[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] I believe it's over 100, I have seen a screen of the thing, but this is one of those, pratically impossible questions.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]It's approximatley 40, including Joysticks etc.

What is the full name of your character in Dead To Rights?[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...