Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue][spoiler]The dude with the weird, pyramid head kills Maria, in the Dark Brookhaven hospital. James has to watch the killing through the lift. Quite sad.[/spoiler]
Question = How many character's are there to play with in DOA Xtreme Volleyball?[/color][/size]
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]The characters are called Shang Tsung, Bo Rai Cho, Quan Chi, Li Mei, Scorpion, Sonya, Kenshi, Mavado, Johhny Cage, Sub-Zero, Kano, Kung Lao, Nitara, Drahmin, Hsu Hao, Frost, Jax, Kitana, Raiden, Reptile and Cyrax. Phew, all done!
Question: In what city is Dead To Rights based?[/color][/size]
Posted
I hope they are all correct, I can't be bothered to check in my magazine. They seem right!

Dead To Rights is set in Grant City *points at my name* ^_^;;

Question: How many characters are there on Monopoly Party?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Ermm...what do you mean how many? You can play up to four people at a time, but I don't really know where to find out this information. No one else has attempted it, and this question has been up for over a week, so let's keep rolling, and move onto another question.
New Question - What is the main plot of Project Zero?[/color][/size]
Posted
Ok this is website information i found about Project Zero, so i will answer the question and then post a new question but if my answer is wrong ignore my question and go back to the original question.
Answer: Is a survival horror game about the fate of a novelist, his editor and assistant who stay in a japanese mansion while writing about the local legends of the house.
Question: In Legends of Wrestling 2, name the belt regions, (not including the world region)
Posted
[color=limegreen]Evil child I tried to post this last nite and it would work. I thought it was pretty obvious that I wanted to know how many playable characters there is on Monopoly Party, not how many many players you can play at a certain time.

Anyway this game is a survival horror, which has a twist of using a camera to dispose of the supernatural beings. It's set in a haunted house, like many survival horrors. I'm not sure if this is what you wanted, but if not forget about the question.

How many characters are there on Soul Calibur 2 and how many of them are secret characters?[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Well, I was actually looking for who you play as, where you play, and basically why you are there. Haunted house is along the right lines, but what is it called?
Vercetti, according to my information, it's not what you are talking about. If there's nothing else in a day or two, I'll post the answer, and we'll move on to another question.[/color][/size]
Posted
Ok, a little more indepth answer: You play as Miyu, a teeange girl who ventures into the cursed Himuro mansion to try to find her brother. Is that good enough.

And for a question, lets just go with Big Cajones' of how many characters are there on Soul Calibur 2 and how many of them are secret characters?
Posted
Soul Calibur 2 is definetely coming out on the X-Box or I wouldn't of asked this question in the first place. There is 16 characters and 6 secret characters. :)

Name all the characters you start with and unlock on MGS2: Substance.
Posted
This is just a guess because i have know idea what substance is about. I'm guessing its snake and raiden(playing on my mgs2 experiences). It's probably wrong but i might aswel make a guess.

Regards
Blade:naughty:
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Technically Blade is right, because they are just variations, but anyway...
Snake, Raiden, Ninja Raiden, Raiden X, Pliskin and Metal Gear Solid Snake. Tuxedo and sunglasses are available too, but I think that's what you're looking for.
Question - Which player do you start with on Dark Summit?[/color][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=seagreen]You start the game with Naya.

Here is a nice easy question if you know the game. Question: How many characters are there on Marvel vs. Capcom 2? Hmm also how many people in each battle? How many characters vs. how many characters basically... Hope that makes sense, but if you know the game it's not hard at all. [/color]
Guest Musahi
Posted
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 came out for X-box? Anyway I own it for ps2, so here it goes.

There are 56 characters in the game, and the battles are 3 vs. 3.
Guest Musahi
Posted
I just found out it came out the day after I posted my answer. ^_^

Sorry it took so long for me to think of a question. Playing X-box games is pretty rare for me. In the game N.U.D.E. what does N.U.D.E. actually stand for?
Posted
[color=teal]I believe N.U.D.E stands for, well my trusty magazine says it stands for Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment when reading an article. I will presume I'm correct and ask away.

Well here is an easy one, just fill in the blanks. 'In this game you're an aspiring martial arts movie star. The game is called ___. This is the first game done by developer: ___. The game is ___ player. The game ___ Xbox Live compatible.

1. Game name?
2. Developer?
3. How many characters?
4. Is or isn't Xbox Live compatible?[/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Oyeah
Posted
I KNOW THIS! i think!

1. Kung Fu Chaos
2. Microsoft/ Just Add Monsters
3. 4 players
4. It is not Xbox live compatible
Posted
[color=green]Woohoo! *Shows thorough excitement* Finally someone answered, if only more people would search through Microsoft forum. When you see this reply please insert a question as you are correct.[/color]
Guest Oyeah
Posted
YES!!!
A question hey? Let's see...

Where is James Sunderlands and his wife Maria's 'special place'?


Oyeah!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...