Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
the guy is so dumb he is soo fat that his waist is probaby 60 inches and he drives me nuts i can't take him every time he walks past somebody he touches ppl with his bum finally it's the weekend man i have too take him 4 10 more months:mad: :mad: :flaming: :flaming: :mad:
Posted
[color=rainbow] I had a teacher once..Madame Ward*shudders* She was pure evil!:devil: She yelled at us every french class we had and she would curse at us in french....and she picked favorites.....I was not one of them....I got a 50 on a test, then I checked them with my friends answers and he had the EXACT SAME ANSWERS, but he got a 100......pure evil....her goal was to fail me.....now she's like, somewhere's else, hopefully in a giant hole somewheres...[/color]
Posted
Yeah, I had a teacher like that. One time she tried to give me a D- on a paper b/c I was sick for two days, than she was out for two days, so she tried to give me 30% off for being late to turn in the paper. So I had to go a ***** her out. Heck, I treatened to take this to the head master if she woundn't change it. So eventually she gave me my real grade, an A-, so I was happy. And for a day, I was like a school hero for standing up to super-b*tch.
Posted
I had a big teacher.... he was my 8th grade math teacher... He always used to yell at us and say "Does it say stupid written on my forehead???" Ahh those were the fun days.... I enjoyed that class.... he always picked on everyone... not on me so much because I was always good... yeah right.... he would take people outside and yell at them... then we'd never seen them again 0-0; I wonder what happened...
Posted
my first japanese teacher had a staring problem and her eyes always twitched. she'd yell at us if we yawned. she'd say things like "do i have nasa on my forehead?" "because i dont teach space students!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...