LostProphet Posted January 27, 2003 Posted January 27, 2003 How can I resurrect a VERY old topic (i.e. My original Lostprophets banner) I didnt save it to my computer and I dont really remember the title of the thread. Any mods that can help?
Charles Posted January 28, 2003 Posted January 28, 2003 You don't have many posts. Simply search your posts. When you do so, only look at ones in the Graphic Design forum. You will be able to view a small preview of each post, so it should be relatively easy to find what you're looking for...
LostProphet Posted January 28, 2003 Author Posted January 28, 2003 now...how do I do that? Sorry I'm so illiterate, just kinda lost at the moment
Sara Posted January 28, 2003 Posted January 28, 2003 [size=1]At the top of the page, click the search option. Where it gives an option for a username, put in yours. There will be an option saying "search all forums"or something like that. Click it and scroll down until you come to "Art and Design." Do a search. Several posts will come up. Take a look at them, and figure out which is the one you want. Did that help, or are you even more lost?[/size]
LostProphet Posted January 28, 2003 Author Posted January 28, 2003 that helps. thanks...I should have my previous banner up oin a few, if class doesnt get in the way.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now