Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 I have accomplished absolutely every goal except one. I cannot accomplish Rune Glifberg's pro challenge. I can get to where it tells you to do an eggplant on the roof but I can't even get close to it how am I supposed to jump that high?? Thanks alot!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Well, I have the game for the X Box, and I guess it's the same. Are you in the pools at Alcatraz yes?. Yes, if you can spine transfer, you can do it. Get some air, and when you think you're high enough, perform the spine transfer and press the buttons to perform an eggplant. That should solve your problems. But beware, it gets harder![/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...