Jeff Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 child predator also posted this very same thread last year.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Me lives in Michigan!! ...and I'm going to the MSU - CMU game tomorrow! WOOHOO!
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [color=deeppink]Yes I'm from Michigan. I'm from the same town as Bean Master...that crazy coot...[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Yes I'm from Michigan. I'm from the same town as Bean Master...that crazy coot...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Bahaha! ...how true that is...
Kain Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 That's not alot o people...but it's better than none!:D
Sara Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I was born there... Upper peninsula.... Lived in a place called Naugaunee... All I remember are blueberries and lots of snow.... We moved to Wisconsin when I was three....
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]I was born there... Upper peninsula.... Lived in a place called Naugaunee... All I remember are blueberries and lots of snow.... We moved to Wisconsin when I was three.... [/B][/QUOTE] Woohoo! Some else to add to our group: the SWC ==> Sh!tty Weather Crew. the weather here just down right sucks.:flaming: so that's what I shall call us from now on :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now