Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Me lives in Michigan!! ...and I'm going to the MSU - CMU game tomorrow! WOOHOO!
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Yes I'm from Michigan. I'm from the same town as Bean Master...that crazy coot...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Bahaha! ...how true that is...
Posted
I was born there... Upper peninsula.... Lived in a place called Naugaunee... All I remember are blueberries and lots of snow.... We moved to Wisconsin when I was three....
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I was born there... Upper peninsula.... Lived in a place called Naugaunee... All I remember are blueberries and lots of snow.... We moved to Wisconsin when I was three.... [/B][/QUOTE]


Woohoo! Some else to add to our group: the SWC ==> Sh!tty Weather Crew. the weather here just down right sucks.:flaming: so that's what I shall call us from now on :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...