stratigyless Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 Has anyone here ever read the Ender Series by Orson Scott Card. Those are such good books if you like sci-fi books these are my favorite books!
Sara Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 [size=1]Dude, those book are [i]awesome.[/i] I read Ender's Game about a year ago, and I couldn't believe it had taken me that long to find them. I've read [i]Ender's Shadow[/i] too, it was so nifty to see the whole thing from Bean's perspective. What a life story that poor kid has... I haven't read the others, mostly. Snippets here and there.[/size]
stratigyless Posted January 30, 2003 Author Posted January 30, 2003 So far I've read half of shadow of the hegemon. Poor petra kidnapped by bean's archrival and tehir in Pakistan ooooo this ought to be good
Sara Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 [size=1]*cough*spoilertag*cough* Yeah. I actually ended up reading most of the one [i]after[/i] that. My uncle had it around last PXmas,and I read about half before he went back home, heh. I was quite frustrated.[/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 31, 2003 Posted January 31, 2003 Isn't Enders a game series? Or am I thinking of Zone of Enders... I am... well... I'm having a stupid moment... right... I'm getting stupider.... erm... haven't read the books... at my rate of stupiding, I'll probably be to dumb to read the books ^^
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 31, 2003 Posted January 31, 2003 [color=darkblue]yes, yes... navi turned me onto them. i was kind of messed up psychologically for the next few days after i read [i]game[/i] and [i]shadow[/i].[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now