Xra Posted January 31, 2003 Posted January 31, 2003 What's up with those two new characters in Sonic Advanced 2 and the Sonic Anime X, you know, the cream colored rabbit and the chao with the botie? What's their story? Oh yea, she looks like a rabbit version of Amy. ~OH MAN MY HEAD'S STARTING TO SPIN, WHAT'S UP WITH THE NAMES CREAM AND CHEESE @__@~
Semjaza Posted January 31, 2003 Posted January 31, 2003 I'm going to close this as I don't see where it could go. If you want to start an actual Sonic Advance 2 thread, feel free to... Just post something that could lead to some actual discussion. As it stands, Cream is just a new character. She seems to have no real story behind her or her addition to the game. I guess Sonic Team just wanted something new. In the game, Cream throws Cheese at enemies to hurt them. There really isn't much more to say beyond that heh.
Recommended Posts