Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Megaman Battle Network 2?  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Megaman Battle Network 2?

    • Of Course!!!
      6
    • Meh ...
      0
    • It sucks ***
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well ... as the title says, what do you think of the game? I personally love it! The gfx are great and the gameplay is awesome. Did anyone also hear about [SPOILER]Megaman Battle Network 3[/SPOILER]Tell me your thoughts! ^_^
Guest visser 3
Posted
I think it's one of the best games I have ever played besides MegamanZero.Which reminds me I'm going to start a thread here on it.
Posted
Awesomely awesome game...glad they didn't inlcude the impossible part that they included in the first one...as for MMBN3, it'll come in time..there's going to be new navis and new element changes and all!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...