Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm gonna get a clip of 2nd stage Cell singing the Meow Mix song instead of yelling 4 18, and I'm getting a video of Cartman turning into SS1! Does ne1 have funny yet propiate morphed clips? If u do email me with it.
Posted
....hehehe, Meow Mix, I wanna see that:laugh:
if you wanna see some more stupid stuff go [URL=http://www.dbcollection.com/trunks/mvideos.html]here[/URL] and look for the link that says DBZ As X-Men: Movie Trailor:babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chauien [/i]
[B]no but where abouts do u get them from [/B][/QUOTE]

My friend gave it 2 me. He downloaded Morpheus.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...