No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 ok, who wants to set a record? according to the thing at the bottom of the page it was like 51 or 52 or sumthing about a month ago. i dunno if that was intentional, but lets at least go for 60. we need to set a day and time. ill get it going: sumtime saturday ... any suggestions for an exact time?
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]that doesnt help the ultimate goal. [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm, you're right...probably a bit of a set back eh?
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 yes, but beans are good. problem is, in the long run they wont help us set the new record.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]yes, but beans are good. problem is, in the long run they wont help us set the new record. [/B][/QUOTE] How true this is, and the new record is what's important! Not any d@mn beans! :babble:
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] How true this is, and the new record is what's important! Not any d@mn beans! :babble: [/B][/QUOTE] exactly! now where on the right track! so wut time shuld we all come online tomorrow? im thinking 1pm california time, and all of u can convert that to ur time.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Let's see, 1pm california time...that would be in michigan...about..... [COLOR=crimson][SIZE=4][B]BEANS![/B] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Heh, only joking, I shall try to be on, I think you're 3 hours behind us (michigan) so we shall see...
Biida Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Sure, That time sounds fine with me! Let's see, I think that would be 11:00AM for me... I might be able to make it... But I ain't making any promises...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 im on everyday dont really care about the time
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 where is everyone?! lets set a record!
White Digivise Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I loved how you used Cali time. Makes it a whole lot easier for me. I'm here. I'm ready to set the record, but 60 is alot of ppl. :)
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 ya, we need like 30 more as of this moment.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now