Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok, who wants to set a record? according to the thing at the bottom of the page it was like 51 or 52 or sumthing about a month ago. i dunno if that was intentional, but lets at least go for 60. we need to set a day and time. ill get it going:
sumtime saturday ... any suggestions for an exact time?
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]that doesnt help the ultimate goal. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm, you're right...probably a bit of a set back eh?
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]yes, but beans are good. problem is, in the long run they wont help us set the new record. [/B][/QUOTE]


How true this is, and the new record is what's important! Not any d@mn beans! :babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


How true this is, and the new record is what's important! Not any d@mn beans! :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

exactly! now where on the right track! so wut time shuld we all come online tomorrow? im thinking 1pm california time, and all of u can convert that to ur time.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Let's see, 1pm california time...that would be in michigan...about..... [COLOR=crimson][SIZE=4][B]BEANS![/B] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Heh, only joking, I shall try to be on, I think you're 3 hours behind us (michigan) so we shall see...
Posted
Sure, That time sounds fine with me! Let's see, I think that would be 11:00AM for me... I might be able to make it... But I ain't making any promises...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...