Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cassive_Munt [/i]
[B]WhEn LoVe iS CoNsErnEd aGe DoEsN'T MaTtEr.

ThErE ShOUlD Be nO IsSUE nO MatTeR WhAt AgE! [/B][/QUOTE]

right. No matter what. So a 40 year old is justified to love a 4 year old (romantically) is what you're saying?

if that's not what you're saying then what you said is not true.

(OS: What's with the.. CaPitAl LetTers Mid-wOrd???)
Guest star fighter
Posted
i agree with you there cassive!!!

why should age be an issue.
i mean...if you love someone who is a few years younger, why should you not be with them, just because of what other people think of you?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by star fighter [/i]
[B]i mean...if you love someone who is a few years younger, why should you not be with them, just because of what other people think of you? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think its the "few years" that is the issue at all. the issue is when there's a [i]very noticable[/i] age difference, like between 14 and 22 or something.

Or maybe that's what you mean. I dunno. it depends how you define "a few"
Guest star fighter
Posted
if both people in the relationship feel it is ok, then everyone should just accept it.
i dont think it matters what i think "a few years" is, as long as it is not TOO extreme
Posted
[color=blue] I can honestly say I'm in a relationship with a guy that the age difference is noticable. He doesn't care about my age too much nd he's willing to wait until I am concidered as an adult to do anything serious. We don't pay too much attention to people when they make a comment about our ages. Now if he were like in his 30's then I would probably not be with him, but he's not he's in his 20's.

So I guess it doesn't really matter because you can't help who you fall for. As long as it's safe and it's cool between the people.[/color]
Posted
I don't think large age differences are a *bad* thing, i guess id draw the line at under 16/17 though, at a younger age..people tend to *think* they're in love and make alot of mistakes because of it, me being one of them *twitches*

But in the whole I really don't care, it doesn't disgust me-heck im probably one of the most open-minded people in this universe ^_^
People need to live their lives to the fullest, whatever makes you happy ne? I mean, smiles are what get us through this world.

I just have one personal note to say, for any young person going with an older guy/girl. Be careful..and please please, don't make the mistake i did. Giving my everything to someone who hurt me and didn't love me like i did that person, i held on until i was in far too deep to get out. Its scary, and if it *does* happen to you, be strong and see it through. It doesn't always have to have a unhappy ending ^__^

LET LOVE LIVE PEOPLE!!

Oh! and another thing..any girl thats dating an older gorgous Japanese bishounen..I ENVY YOU! *chuckles*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cassive_Munt [/i]
[B]Well I guess I'm used to it. My mam is 30 and my dad is 50. I've lived with it for 17 years now and I don't feal the least ashamed.:p :eek: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

There's very little difference in emotional maturity between a 30 and a 50 year old, so that's not the problem. it's when someone's excessively young, like early teens, and with someone a lot older ;). so yeah. when I said "very noticable", I meant as in if one of them was in their early teens.

edit: 17 years?... does that imply that they were together when they were 13 and 33?
Posted
If the question about the "17years" thing was to me Dan. I think i meant a person of 17/16 going out with a person that is *alot* older with them. I mean, theres nothing wrong with it, of course. But sometimes people younger than that age, or even *are* that age..tend to make bad descisions.

I wasn't very awake when I wrote that post, so if it made no sense whatsoever i apologise ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...