Sara Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Go to profile, then edit options...it's toward the bottom...
Matt.D Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [color=rainbow] A lot of newbies have a hard time finding the avatars. I think Adam should put them on the first page when u register to save the confussion. That's jes my thought tho...[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 oh well u cant blame adam for the way he sets up the boards
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]oh well u cant blame adam for the way he sets up the boards [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Lol, um...I don't know if there was sarcasm involved in that post or not, but it sure contradicts its self.[/color]
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Lol, um...I don't know if there was sarcasm involved in that post or not, but it sure contradicts its self.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] thats exactly what i was thinkin.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Lol, um...I don't know if there was sarcasm involved in that post or not, but it sure contradicts its self.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] there was no sarcasm in that
Recommended Posts