Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I thought i might have a try at doing a poem.


Sincerity Lost

Never again,
Will we see her smile.
Alone she walked
Her final mile.

Slit her throat-
Died crying;
He couldn't save her
So hard he was trying.

She loved him.
But it couldn't be seen,
Lost all hope.
She was only thirteen

Silently she cried
Her endless tears;
In her head the battle
Of hopes and fears.

Torn away from her love,
By family and friends;
They cut too deep,
Her heart won't mend

I don't mean this bad:
I hope he'll die.
Then finally she'll b happy
With him by her side.
Posted
Its pretty good :)
I think you sometimes had to think of something that rhymed on the other word so it kinda gets... less good... but its still pretty good :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...