youta moteuchi Posted February 6, 2003 Posted February 6, 2003 I'd like to know if any of you guys hve the chords for the songs, or the music sheets for cb... specially if for piano. I hope I'm not going against any rules.... Please give me alittle help!
Ryuujin Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 I know that at the Yoko Kanno project they have guitar chords for "Call Me Call Me" and "The Real Folk Blues." That's all I know of but I'll look in just a second. [url]http://jameswong.com/ykproject/core.html[/url]
youta moteuchi Posted February 12, 2003 Author Posted February 12, 2003 hey, thanks, guy. it works for now. But if you find out about something else just let me know, kay? see ya.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now