Taikaru Posted February 6, 2003 Posted February 6, 2003 Well, I got my PS2 this Christmas, and I have 3 games. Shinobi, FFX, and Kingdom Hearts. Now, my B-day is coming up next month, and I'm not sure what to get. I'm considering the following games. .hack//infection Capcom Vs. Marvel 2 Devil May Cry 2 War of the Monsters Now, what other games would you guys reccomend?
Posthumous Posted February 6, 2003 Posted February 6, 2003 [b].hack and Devil May Cry 2. Those games are l33t to others.Capcom v Marvel 2 and War of Monsters are o.k but I still reccomend .hack and Devil May Cry 2 over those.[/b]
Charles Posted February 6, 2003 Posted February 6, 2003 See the Devil May Cry 2 thread for opinions on it. The final verdict isn't anything good. If you would like opinions on what other games you should consider picking up, be sure to check out [URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=17832]THIS[/URL] thread. It should prove most helpful. [center][img]http://cwb.250free.com/Others/thatsfinal.jpg[/img][/center]
Recommended Posts