Rikku Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 [color=0099ff]No, it's not a threat. ;) But has anyone ever heard or has ever seen this anime?[/color]
Shy Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 [size=1][img]http://www.thespectrum.net/files/small/revs_rod.jpg[/img] I haven't seen it yet. But Animerica published a review on the short (3-4 episodes, I think) series, and it caught my interest. The girl above has the power to control paper, and she uses it in a variety of clever ways. It is supposed to be quite good, I have not heard anything about it heading to the states though. 2000 posts, heh. -Shy[/size] :whoops:
Rikku Posted February 7, 2003 Author Posted February 7, 2003 [color=0099ff]Well, my friend mailed the 3 episodes to me, of which I've seen 2 of. Hilarious, but the whole storyline revolves around a weak plot. It is pretty good though. I have the subbed version. The girl that you show does have control over paper...She can even stop bullets with it. O_o;; And her partner is Ms. Deep who can move through solid objects. Pretty cool so far. ^_^ Glad to see I'm not the only one who's heard of it. =)[/color]
Subversive Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 must see, too interesting...why must my internet connection suck?!
Rikku Posted February 10, 2003 Author Posted February 10, 2003 [color=0099ff]Well, I saw the third and last episode. Good ending; it didn't leave me thinking, "Er, ok...what's next?" It was pretty damn good. I recommend everyone to see it. It isn't too long, so if you end up hating it, it won't be a huge waste of time. =) But I don't think anyone will feel that way after watching it.[/color]
Monoxide Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [URL=http://www.animepit.com/index.php?action=ReadorDie]Here's alil review and summary[/URL] As for what I thought, it was ok. Wasn't my favorite topic for an anime but it turned out alright. With 3 ep ovas I always feel tht I never get to know the characters(Character development if you will) well enough :/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now