Sheikahmon Posted March 24, 2003 Author Posted March 24, 2003 Yeah. Um, I guess Sakura can arrive on her Vaporeon (Wave) and join us, so that's not a biggie. And I'll just say that The Trainer is right about that Celebi issue. I know multiples appear in that movie (Pokemon 4Ever), but that doesn't change the fact that Celebi is a Legendary (I seem to remember giving The Trainer quite a lecture on that topic. :blush: )
Nate Posted March 25, 2003 Posted March 25, 2003 Yes,..you did....*shows Setsuna the PMs and the place on the thread where Rei said that. Shinobi: I had to leave my precious legendaries at home... Sorry...had to say it...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now