Jump to content
OtakuBoards

first banner ever!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green]well, as the title explains, this is my first banner ever. well, one of the five i made like 20 min ago. tell me what you think.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]yea, the text sucks. i might change it.

here's another one.

and please rate.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]ok, so how's this?[/color]
Posted
I like the second one, it is REALLY nice, but the text is once again.....well.....not at its best, try Bevel and Embossing it or something or mabey sticking a little shadow, or a small outer glow, or all of them! I think that should work.
Posted
[color=green]i would, but i can't. i'm useing photo suit 3. it's even worse than ms paint.

here's another one. this one's realy bad.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]here's one more. i'm not sure if i like this one. i really need some good text.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]AHH!!!! I'M BLIND!!!!

wow, that was bright. here's another swirl. don't like it, but hey.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=green]err . . . the thing is, there are no other filters. i'll try to get off of swirls, though.


ok, i lied.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]Honestly? I do not like any of them, lol, except for the blue one. "chris7.jpg" I believe it is. The one is actually pretty nice looking, in my opinion.

The swirls are horrible. It almost made me sick to look at them, and not because they made me dizzy, either. They are just really, really bad, lol.

And, ssj3, [i][b]nothing[/b][/i] can be worse than MS Paint, lol.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1]Honestly? I do not like any of them, lol, except for the blue one. "chris7.jpg" I believe it is. The one is actually pretty nice looking, in my opinion.

The swirls are horrible. It almost made me sick to look at them, and not because they made me dizzy, either. They are just really, really bad, lol.[/color][/size][/b][/quote]
[color=green]well, atleast your honest.[/color]

[quote][b][color=indigo][size=1]And, ssj3, [i][b]nothing[/b][/i] can be worse than MS Paint, lol.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green] . . . . you'd be suprized.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3[/i]
[B][color=green]. . . . you'd be suprized.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo][size=1]You can make a swirl. A very ugly, disgusting swirl... yes, but it is a swirl none the less, and that is more than MS Paint can say. ;)[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green]the thing is, all i can do is swirls and some other ramdon effect that arn't even close to what i've seen on ms paint. i cant even cut out pics or make the simplist boarders. all i have is some software that came with a cheap digital camra. not even the camra is all that good. this is definatly worse than ms paint.[/color]
Posted
First of all, you can extraordinary effects in Ms Paint... I'm serious, you can do EXTREMELY nice gfx in it..
Posted
...Since I'm in a bad mood.... I just shouldn't say anything, but I'll try...

...You should definitely get PS7 cuz those are quite ugly. Swirls do not make images, they should be just part of one. Stop making posts of random swirls... cuz you're not gonna get anything out of it. I'm not gonna tell you oh its so fabulous because you are a newbie.. I'm gonna treat you like I treat everyone else. I don't care if it's your first, you post it, you get it rated.... oh well

Here's some tips... Use simple fonts.... outrageous unreadable fonts in bright green do not make it aesthetic nor functionable. Don't post every single thing you make, try posting the cream of the crop.... I don't want to look at swirls, cuz I really don't care.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jenni [/i]
[B]...Since I'm in a bad mood.... I just shouldn't say anything, but I'll try...

...You should definitely get PS7 cuz those are quite ugly. Swirls do not make images, they should be just part of one. Stop making posts of random swirls... cuz you're not gonna get anything out of it. I'm not gonna tell you oh its so fabulous because you are a newbie.. I'm gonna treat you like I treat everyone else. I don't care if it's your first, you post it, you get it rated.... oh well

Here's some tips... Use simple fonts.... outrageous unreadable fonts in bright green do not make it aesthetic nor functionable. Don't post every single thing you make, try posting the cream of the crop.... I don't want to look at swirls, cuz I really don't care. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehehe...that post made me laugh...you were in a relly bad mood!!!!:bash:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...