Guest Chris Posted February 8, 2003 Posted February 8, 2003 [color=green]well, as the title explains, this is my first banner ever. well, one of the five i made like 20 min ago. tell me what you think.[/color]
Shinobi Posted February 8, 2003 Posted February 8, 2003 I love it for a first banner. I think the effect is very nice, the only exception is the text, it is far too dark and too hard to read.
Genkai Posted February 8, 2003 Posted February 8, 2003 Yeah, it's pretty good for a first try, but I didn't even realize there WAS text,.. well, I did, but I couldn't read it..
Guest Chris Posted February 8, 2003 Posted February 8, 2003 [color=green]yea, the text sucks. i might change it. here's another one. and please rate.[/color]
Amorphous Posted February 8, 2003 Posted February 8, 2003 your defiently having problem with the texts, keep trying and try to make the text stand out.
Shinobi Posted February 8, 2003 Posted February 8, 2003 I like the second one, it is REALLY nice, but the text is once again.....well.....not at its best, try Bevel and Embossing it or something or mabey sticking a little shadow, or a small outer glow, or all of them! I think that should work.
Guest Chris Posted February 8, 2003 Posted February 8, 2003 [color=green]i would, but i can't. i'm useing photo suit 3. it's even worse than ms paint. here's another one. this one's realy bad.[/color]
Foredaddy Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 I like em. Definately very good for your first try :devil:
Guest Chris Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=green]here's one more. i'm not sure if i like this one. i really need some good text.[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 I like the first one and the red/black swirl the best. They are very good for firsts..;) Nice job Ssj3. Heres my VERY first banner I made in PSP7(Febuary 13, 2002). Heh, quite bad if you ask me.:laugh:
Guest Chris Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=green]AHH!!!! I'M BLIND!!!! wow, that was bright. here's another swirl. don't like it, but hey.[/color]
Foredaddy Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 well swirls are easy to make. You should try experimenting with some of the other filters to see what they can do for ya.
Guest Chris Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [COLOR=green]err . . . the thing is, there are no other filters. i'll try to get off of swirls, though. ok, i lied.[/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]Honestly? I do not like any of them, lol, except for the blue one. "chris7.jpg" I believe it is. The one is actually pretty nice looking, in my opinion. The swirls are horrible. It almost made me sick to look at them, and not because they made me dizzy, either. They are just really, really bad, lol. And, ssj3, [i][b]nothing[/b][/i] can be worse than MS Paint, lol.[/color][/size]
Guest Chris Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo][size=1]Honestly? I do not like any of them, lol, except for the blue one. "chris7.jpg" I believe it is. The one is actually pretty nice looking, in my opinion. The swirls are horrible. It almost made me sick to look at them, and not because they made me dizzy, either. They are just really, really bad, lol.[/color][/size][/b][/quote] [color=green]well, atleast your honest.[/color] [quote][b][color=indigo][size=1]And, ssj3, [i][b]nothing[/b][/i] can be worse than MS Paint, lol.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green] . . . . you'd be suprized.[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3[/i] [B][color=green]. . . . you'd be suprized.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo][size=1]You can make a swirl. A very ugly, disgusting swirl... yes, but it is a swirl none the less, and that is more than MS Paint can say. ;)[/color][/size]
Guest Chris Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=green]the thing is, all i can do is swirls and some other ramdon effect that arn't even close to what i've seen on ms paint. i cant even cut out pics or make the simplist boarders. all i have is some software that came with a cheap digital camra. not even the camra is all that good. this is definatly worse than ms paint.[/color]
Blade Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 I think they're great!!!!!! 8/10 regards Blade:naughty:
Guest Shift Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 First of all, you can extraordinary effects in Ms Paint... I'm serious, you can do EXTREMELY nice gfx in it..
Guest Jenni Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 ...Since I'm in a bad mood.... I just shouldn't say anything, but I'll try... ...You should definitely get PS7 cuz those are quite ugly. Swirls do not make images, they should be just part of one. Stop making posts of random swirls... cuz you're not gonna get anything out of it. I'm not gonna tell you oh its so fabulous because you are a newbie.. I'm gonna treat you like I treat everyone else. I don't care if it's your first, you post it, you get it rated.... oh well Here's some tips... Use simple fonts.... outrageous unreadable fonts in bright green do not make it aesthetic nor functionable. Don't post every single thing you make, try posting the cream of the crop.... I don't want to look at swirls, cuz I really don't care.
Blade Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jenni [/i] [B]...Since I'm in a bad mood.... I just shouldn't say anything, but I'll try... ...You should definitely get PS7 cuz those are quite ugly. Swirls do not make images, they should be just part of one. Stop making posts of random swirls... cuz you're not gonna get anything out of it. I'm not gonna tell you oh its so fabulous because you are a newbie.. I'm gonna treat you like I treat everyone else. I don't care if it's your first, you post it, you get it rated.... oh well Here's some tips... Use simple fonts.... outrageous unreadable fonts in bright green do not make it aesthetic nor functionable. Don't post every single thing you make, try posting the cream of the crop.... I don't want to look at swirls, cuz I really don't care. [/B][/QUOTE] Hehehehe...that post made me laugh...you were in a relly bad mood!!!!:bash:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now