Raquel Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 We've all done 'em... Here are mine This one is the one I drew while thinking about that spar that I still need to post in... O.o
Raquel Posted February 9, 2003 Author Posted February 9, 2003 Ack double post... >.< This is Shyguy... Everyone wave
Raquel Posted February 9, 2003 Author Posted February 9, 2003 *Collective gasps* Triple post! Naughty! This is... *tilts head* Well I'm working on that part...
Guest Chris Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=green]wow, those are really good. exspecialy for sketches. i'm impressed.[/color] [color=silver]i posted 8 times in a row once, but i was never stupid enough to say that i was doing it on purpose.[/color]
Raquel Posted February 9, 2003 Author Posted February 9, 2003 Heh... Thanks... O.o... Personally... I think they suck ***...
Guest Chris Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=green]well, it's your opinion that matters most.*hint hint*[/color]
Raquel Posted February 9, 2003 Author Posted February 9, 2003 *Stares blankly* I think I missed that... *looks puzzled* Now I feel stupid...
PiroMunkie Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]Oi... you know you have been a moderator too long when you see more two or more posts in a row and it makes your gag reflexes kick in . -__-;; Anyway, the sketches are... well, sketchy, lol. The first one is pretty nice, since it has the most to it. The second one of Shy, is okay, but I am sure it could be better. The third one, I am guessing is unfinished, but I like the design on it. The picture overall looks like it [i]could[/i] be the best of the three if it was more "complete".[/color][/size]
Raquel Posted February 9, 2003 Author Posted February 9, 2003 I expected somthing a bit harsher so... That's good... Oh... I forgot to mention... Silly Siren... I put these up for a special reason... My math teach stole them and so I rummaged through her desk after school until I found them... The lesson is... MATH TEACHER SUCK!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Blade Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 I think that they are really good. The first one is the best...the detail is...intresting. Good Job Regards Blade:naughty:
Nim Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 *tut tut,* u naughty ickle goth! well, i have to agree are math teacher is a hell of a *swear words not exeptable for young children under the age of 10* uh, ye and hate to tell you, the art teacher *grumble grumble cant remember names* told everyone she things u r dead scary. *ek ek* not that it matters! toodle pips! gtg, oh ye, great drawings, can see where you got the first ones theme from *hint hint sweat*
Corey Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 Wow... That was too much NetGibberish for me. Clean up your posts Nim... I like the last the best. Very cool. The tatooing got a little close to his eye though.
Raquel Posted February 13, 2003 Author Posted February 13, 2003 Yea... *glares at collective people* they be evil... >.< Made meh mess up!! *coughes* Alright. I'm done... Yes, "Nim" You do need some work... I'll drill you at school tomarrow.. Thanks for all the feedback, guys... ~Lata
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now