Guest Anakin Solo Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 Has anyone seen this? It stars Edward(sp) Norton and Richard Gere. I am not going to tell what is about, for those who haven't seen it, but if you want me to, I could post a summary about it. I thought the movie was great, great acting, and great story. So has anyone else seen it?
Sui Generis Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 Heh funny, I just got home from watching it at a friend's house. Personally I thought it was great. The acting was marvelouse, ecspecially by Edward Norton. He pulled his roll off beautifully mastering both sides with out a flaw. I loved the plot, and personally the ending....The best ever! I know this sounds bad but I've been so sick of having the good guys win every time, I loved how the bad guy actually won for once. I L-O-V-E-D it! I'd rate this movie an 8/10. Just a down right great movie. Although not a movie that you'd go to looking to feel all warm and fuzzy inside ecspecially with the line....[spoiler]"I killed Linda. She got what she deserved. But as for carving up that ***** ****** that was a master piece.[/spoiler] Oh god I loved that movie....btw I forgot the bishops name sorry.... But yeah I loved it, its right up there with Momento!
Delian Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 Yeah, I've seen Primal Fear, although it was a while back. It was a great movie. I love it when a movie makes you think like you've totally figured it out...then they drop a killer of an ending that just surprises the crap out of you. It seems Edward Norton is always brilliant when he plays psycho characters (eg: Fight Club) and Richard Gere is always great of course.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now