Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I just heard of them today. And its kind of a funny way it happened.

I bought a shirt that said "Flaw" on it bcause I thought it looked cool, and well I went to a friends church today and someone came up to me and started talking about Flaw. So then I decided to check it out, and I love them. Its great.


Ayways have you ever heard of it and if so what do you think of them?
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
You [i]just[/i] heard of them? Naughty boy!!! Flaw is one of the greatest bands ever. I love them. My favorite song of theirs is Best I Am. Great band.
Posted
Flaw is ok.. I've heard better. But there not bad.
Posted
...good band? yes

..."one of the best ever"? no. not by a long stretch.

flaw is pretty good. dont get me wrong.
i just wouldnt go as far as to say, "theyre one of the best ever." they play fairly well and write some good music, but theyre not terribly innovative or inventive.
i do like them, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...