vegeta rocker Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 What are your thoughts on some of the ships and machinery in OLS? Is any ship your favorite? I like the XGP because of the technology and fusion it represents. A mixture of pirates and other attributes of diffrent techniques used for ships. But don't stop at ships, what about Jims beloved sports car?
Plant_Angel Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 I like the XGP cuz its red. Then again Spikes ship in Cowboy Bebop is red. Guess I just like red.
Ryuujin Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 I like the sports car the best. Don't get me wrong the OutlawStar is pretty cool. it's desing is what I like about it. Come to thing of it, that same desgin is in Civ3PTW(comp. game).... -OD
Posthumous Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 [b]Favorite Threads aren't allowed at OB ^^. The El Dorado was phat.I don't know why but I love GOLD!!!!(actually I like green meh..) It was just freaking cool when Harry went crazy.[/b]
vegeta rocker Posted February 11, 2003 Author Posted February 11, 2003 I don't think this is totally a favorite thread, its not asking for a list or anything. Its a broad question. But i guess you're right. I just wanted to get some activity flowing around here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now