Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
How do I add multiple attachments besides posting a weblink to a picture? I know I can add 1 attachment when I make a normal post, but I have 3-4 pics I want to post, and I know Double Posting is banned. How do I do it?
Posted
[color=royalblue]Simple actually.

You can't.[/color]
Posted
[b][color=003399]The best idea would be to upload them onto some kind of free host. I think netfirms, boomspeed or 250free.com provide hosting services but most shut you down if they find you are hosting images alone.

Sometimes it's just best to wait until someone has replied before cluttering the thread with 2 or 3 continous posts with attachments.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=#808080]As always, we encourage people to host images on their own host if possible.

If you have many images to show, it's much better for you to use a host other than OtakuBoards.com.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...