sia Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 should they stop making pokemon gamez? yez or no. i say yes,cuz there r way too many to keep up with.251. that is way way too many
Matt.D Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [color=rainbow] What?!? No they shouldn't stop making them! 251 is not that hard to handle. I drew over 900 monsters and gave them a race a number, I made an HP system, and 150 original attacks, and i'm one kid. I think a huge company can keep track of 251 if I can keep track of 900....[/color]
DarkerSephiroth Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I say that u sia are screwed up in the head they shouldnt stop they should keep going ,pokemon will live forever.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:devil: :devil: :devil: :flaming: :flaming: :devil: :devil: :devil:
sia Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 lol why do u think im at the padded room party? lol
Matt.D Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i] [B] pokemon will live forever.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:devil: :devil: :devil: :flaming: :flaming: :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Long live Pokèmon! lol. But seriously, it's time to settle down now....[/color]
Matt.D Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]it'll live 4 at MOST 20 more yearz [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] 20 years isn't bad, i'd like to share something that was around when I was a kid with my kids(if i'll have any;))[/color]
snowangel Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 20 years....I dont know about that but I think it would b kinda kewl... I dont think they should stop..making pokemon games..but then there is the issue I have Never played N E pokemon games...
VP-Master Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 20 years? I don't know. Maybe shorter or longer. It is more popular in Japan than USA so may keep on making them in Japan but stop US versions. Who knows. Maybe they'll stop when Satoshi Tajiri dies. Whenever that is.
sia Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 yea lol WHENEVER that is lol but if ya break it down, itz WHE NEVER
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Isnt there a game coming out on advance?
phanhuynh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 heey do u guys know what name is of the coming up pokemon game for gameboy advance ? ( i know it!):ball: :D :cool:
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Thats a cool name, original, but cool
Yoda Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 C'mon Phanhuynh, you said you know what it's called so spill it!!
Neo_ladie Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I think they should keep making the games. I mean wouldn't it get boring if you play the same games? Anyways if they keep making the games if you keep your old ones while everyone else is throwing away, breaking, or pawning off there old games to afford the new ones. If you keep the old ones who know it could be worth and awful lot. Ex. Remember the Super Nintendo? Well when N64 came out they stoped making Super Nintendo. Mean-while everone is like killing off the Super Nintendo and buying N64. Now Super Nintendo is a collectors item and sell for alot!
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]C'mon Phanhuynh, you said you know what it's called so spill it!! [/B][/QUOTE] Yea, unless you don't knoe!! :D
Gary Oak Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 i kinda think they would die out often, in most forums they already died, but some people still mess around on it........... i would say when japan goes out we go out, they made it , they close it....
sia Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 h*ll no. pokemon will never be as great as zelda. since 1986 zelda hass been out in the U.S. and pokemon came out what? like 1996? trust me, when SSM comes out, pikachu will be the first to DIE!:D
Char! Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I have to admit, I think they should stop making the games, or at least hold off for a couple years. There are just to many of them around right now. [list] Pokemon Red Pokemon Green Pokemon Blue Pokemon Yellow Pokemon TCG Pokemon Pinball Pokemon Puzzle Leauge Pokemon Gold Pokemon Silver Pokemon Crystal [/list] And that's just for GameBoy! [list] Pokemon Snap Pokemon Stadium Pokemon Stadium 2 Pokemon Puzzle League [/list] C'mon, they need to at least stop for a little while...
phanhuynh Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 no sia right it is pokemon advance (play on gameboy advance ) i read a game magazine and it's said that there's gonna be new pokemon in it (but it 's not in US right now , though:ball: :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now