The Darkness Bu Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Did anyone play that yet? IT ROCKS!!! its the best in the series
Guest Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I played it once and it sux big @ยงยง to me. But i would have to say it was better then the other 2. I will give u that.
Matt.D Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=rainbow] I played it...it's cool, but what did they think they were doing when they took Toad out? That was a mistake....[/color]
The Darkness Bu Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 uh..it does have Toad in it.
Matt.D Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=rainbow] What I ment was he should of been the host like in the other Parties....[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now