Guest Hechizero Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Hola que tal desearia saber trucos de diablo II:devil:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hechizero [/i] [B]Hola que tal desearia saber trucos de diablo II:devil: [/B][/QUOTE] Del juego Diablo II? si es eso pues aqui nos es a onde los pones los trucos.
Gachi Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Yes, please... *utterly confused*[/COLOR] :confused:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 He's asking if anyone wants to know Diablo II tricks. I told him(or at least I think i'm not a good spanish writer) that's he's not supposed to post it here.
Biida Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]He's asking if anyone wants to know Diablo II tricks. I told him(or at least I think i'm not a good spanish writer) that's he's not supposed to post it here. [/B][/QUOTE] Okay, thanks for the translation! :D
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 No problem! anytime! :D I could translate a little bit of French also! :D lol
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hechizero [/i] [B]i am waiting for an answer !!! plz [/B][/QUOTE] ah! you can speak english! I'd ask for the tricks but I don't have Diablo II.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now