Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
has anyone heard that Squaresoft may be planing to REMAKE
FINAL FANTASY 7 for the playstation 2 can anyone tell me if this is true or not cause if it were true it would rock

what do you think?
Posted
I coulda swore there was already a thread and a large disscussion about this...

Anyway, I believe that Square has no plans to remake FF7 onto the PS2. They thought about it for a while but decided against it.

*Looks around for a second mouth to confirm/deny his info*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]It's my job as a mod to deal with these things, i know you're all just trying to be helpful, but remember your place, we're mods for a reason :)

(i'm not closing this, we don't have a direct FF7-2 thread, and if you look back through the whole FF forum, you'll see multiple FFIX threads, multiple FFX threads... yet now we're only allowing a few of each... not enough discussion...)

As much as i wish FF7-2 would come out, i refuse to believe anything unless you can prove it to be valid info... [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=teal]I too have heard this rumour and basically that's all I think it is a rumour! I mean Square have enough FF games on their hands at the moment and I extremely doubt they would think about doing another FF game in a while with the line up of:

FFX-2, FFXI, FFXII, FF Crystal Chronicles and all the GBA games too.

If you show me proof then yeah sure I will believe you! :box:

*off subject* Good to see you have, or well look to have your internet back WEH! :toothy:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]Prove it and I will be happy. :)[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]



I think we'd all be happy if it was proven. However, I still strongly doubt there's going to be a remake or sequel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...