Shaun Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 I originally did this in pencil, but I sat and colored it tonight. WHat do you all think?
Frankie Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 nice shaun davis does look a little sunburnt though
TheShinje Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 I is wicked shaun, I have to agree with Blanko, Davis has been out in the sun too long!
Spikey Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 Very very good. I must say, you have very good talent. I don't know who that is, but he looks very cool. Very nice job Shaun.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now